Robyn Levin is a strategic marketing & PR consultant based in Sarasota, Florida. With over 20-years experience, Levin specializes in celebritizing™ entrepreneurs, travel/wellness tourism brands, non-profits and CEO’s in helping them significantly increase brand awareness and growth.
Her efforts land clients in the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Money Magazine, Time Magazine, CBS MarketWatch, Fortune Small Business and more. She guided PENSCO Trust, a financial services client in tripling their assets to $3 billion in less than three years.
“Dramatically improved our visibility and branding. Her multiple marketing strategy approach dramatically improved our visibility and branding, and put PENSCO Trust on the map.”
~Tom Anderson, Founder, Vice Chairman, PENSCO Trust Company
“Robyn’s social media marketing seminar was fabulous for our team.”
“Doubled our membership & increased our 25-year-old brand visibility significantly. We were thrilled to be featured in the Wall Street Journal, Forbes, & even on The Today Show.”
~Mary Mohr, Executive Director, Retirement Industry Trust Association
As a passionate connector of small business owners to big brands, Levin has forged strategic partnerships with Citibank, NHL, Women Sports Foundation, sports celebrities and many others, to dramatically raise awareness and revenue for partners.
A true sports entrepreneur, Levin purchased and turned around a bankrupt Ice Skating Arena into a 40,000 square foot multi-million dollar money-making enterprise that was later sold to the NHL Florida Panthers.
Speaker on the following topics:
- How to Get More Qualified Leads and Acquire More Customers Using Video Marketing
- How to Build Buzz and Attract New Customers with Online PR
- Dramatically Accelerate Your Sales w/Cocktail Napkin Plan® – get clear, get focused and take action. 4-steps to marketing success.
Top-ranked speaker at E-Tourism Summits
Guest speaker at the Wharton Executive MBA for Working Professionals, Marketing Strategy
Published in Money magazine, COSTCO small business magazine and “Walking with the Wise” and best-selling, “Networking Magic”
- PR, Video Marketing, Brand Building Strategies, Creative Content Producer
- Forging strategic partnerships in travel, wellness tourism, sports and non-profits
- Garnering significant press coverage for clients